Data Analysis is the process of systematically applying statistical and/or logical techniques to describe and illustrate, condense and recap, and evaluate data.
Benefit of Services
With so much data and so little time, knowing how to collect, curate, organize, and make sense of all of this potentially business-boosting information can secure success – and TheCityStats data analysis is the solution.
- Scientific Articles
- Analytical Reports
- Literature Review
What Each Includes?
Types of scientific articles we offer:
- Original research paper/article contains results of our own original scientific research.
- Short communication represents a preliminary brief display of the author’s original scientific research results.
- Professional paper processes and displays already known data. It requires the author’s pragmatic side, but it does not imply research originality.
- Conference proceedings, unless they represent a review article, contain new, unpublished results.
- A scientific monograph represents a publication that independently and comprehensively elaborates on a given subject from a domain of some scientific area via methodological procedure appropriate to the topic and accepted in that science.
You can perform statistical tests on data that have been collected in a statistically valid manner – either through an experiment or through observations made using probability sampling methods.
For a statistical test to be valid, your sample size needs to be large enough to approximate the true distribution of the population being studied.
To determine which statistical test to use, you need to know:
- whether your data meets certain assumptions.
- the types of variables that you’re dealing with.
Types of statistical testing:
- Parametric tests assume underlying statistical distributions in the data. Therefore, several conditions of validity must be met so that the result of a parametric test is reliable.
- Nonparametric tests do not rely on any distribution. They can thus be applied even if parametric conditions of validity are not met.
An analytical report is a type of business report that uses qualitative and quantitative company data to analyze as well as evaluate a business strategy or process while empowering employees to make data-driven decisions based on evidence and analytics.
Our dynamic team is following these steps for a successful job:
- Is using digital dashboards
- Choosing the right chart types
- Following design best practices
- Working with the right KPIs
- Making your analysis report accessible
Writing a literature review involves finding relevant publications (such as books and journal articles), critically analyzing them, and explaining what you found. There are five key steps:
- Search for relevant literature
- Evaluate sources
- Identify themes, debates, and gaps
- Outline the structure
- Write your literature review
Types of Literature Review:
- Argumentative Review
- Historical Review
- Methodological Review
- Systematic Review
- Theoretical Review