What Each Includes?
Consulting is the business of providing expert advice to a specific group of people.
What we can do for you is:
- Review a business plan
- Evaluate a market opportunity
- Audit a project or process and recommend improvements
Devise strategies to address pressing external and internal obstacles
Find out what you need to teach and we will do the training:
- Skills that your current employees have and you need to teach to new hires
- Skills that your workforce must gain to improve its existing workflows
Skills that your employees need to support a new product or market.
Project management is different to the management of the business-as-usual activity, which is an ongoing process, as it involves creating new work packages to achieve agreed ends or goals.
Although there are different project management methodologies and approaches, we follow these stages:
- Initiating the project– the project manager defines what the project will achieve and realize, working with the project sponsor and stakeholders to agree deliverables.
- Planning– the project manager records all the tasks and assigns deadlines for each as well as stating the relationships and dependencies between each activity.
- Execution– the project manager builds the project team and also collects and allocates the resources and budget available to specific tasks.
- Monitoring– the project manager oversees the progress of project work and updates the project plans to reflect actual performance.
Closing – the project manager ensures the outputs delivered by the project are accepted by the business and closes down the project team.
- Feasibility study and design planning
- Design and development
- Testing & verification
- Validation and collateral production
Our six-step procedure, that we follow for the financial planning process:
- Determining your current financial situation.
- Developing financial goals.
- Identifying alternative courses of action.
- Evaluating alternatives.
- Creating and implementing a financial action plan, and.
- Reevaluating and revising the plan.