TheCityStats offers quantitative and qualitative data collection and fieldwork services to organizations in Albania and internationally. We receive client’s questionnaires/discussion guides and collect the data.
Benefit of Services
We can also provide consultancy sessions to ensure your survey/guide is carefully scripted through language and script changes, to engage with the respondents you are targeting, which ensures you to maximize response rates and improve the quality of your final received data.
- Data Entry
- Data Mining
What Each Includes?
What we can offer:
- Customized Dashboards
- Data automation
- Data entry program creation
- Management program creation
- Data analysis
- Any kind of reports, graphs, or anything else
Data mining is the process of finding anomalies, patterns and correlations within large data sets to predict outcomes. Using a broad range of techniques, you can use this information to increase revenues, cut costs, improve customer relationships, reduce risks and more.
Data mining allows you to:
- Sift through all the chaotic and repetitive noise in your data.
- Understand what is relevant and then make good use of that information to assess likely outcomes.
Accelerate the pace of making informed decisions.
Types of polls we can offer and their functions:
- Opinion Poll: An opinion poll has one purpose – to understand the opinion of a cross-section of the population on a specific subject.
- Benchmark Poll: The benchmark poll is a preliminary poll that helps evaluate the audience. Simply put, the benchmark poll helps researchers understand the “lay of the land.”
- Bushfire Poll: A bushfire poll is conducted soon after a campaign or candidate is launched within the general public. It is conducted after the benchmark poll and after the subject has had time to communicate their message to the public sufficiently.
- Tracking Poll: A tracking poll is conducted at fixed intervals and asks a select demographic about the status of their opinion as a campaign progress.
- Entrance Poll: In politics, it is a poll that voters participate in before entering the voting booth. It offers a researcher data about how a voter will vote.
- Exit Poll: Contrary to an entrance poll, an exit poll is taken immediately after the voter leaves the election booth. Exit polls give researchers an idea of who their sampling has voted for and gauges the actual success of a campaign.
- Push Poll: A Push poll is a marketing tool meant to influence an audience’s opinion about a business.
A transcription service is a business service that converts speech (either live or recorded) into a written or electronic text document. Transcription services are often provided for business, legal, or medical purposes. The most common type of transcription is from a spoken-language source into text such as a computer file suitable for printing as a document such as a report.